Spring Break 2020 (3/20 – 3/29)
Our kennels are full.
Boarding requests submitted may be added to our wait list.
- Our overnight suites are a big step up from an ordinary dog boarding facility. We have 58 luxury rooms divided into four individual dog boarding areas. These are separate from our daycare and grooming areas, to create a quieter, more relaxed environment. Your dog will receive specialized attention from our staff members, with individual play times scheduled for each boarder. The rooms are available for either a daysit or overnight stay.
What to bring.
Your dog’s comfort is very important to us.
We encourage you to bring your dog’s favorite food, treats, toys and bedding, but please limit it to a few of your dog’s favorites.
Any belonging brought into the kennel will be labeled with a permanent marker using your last name or your dog’s name. This includes bedding, toys, food containers, scoops, medication, carriers and bags of food or treats.
We have a large supply of stainless steel bowls. Unless your dog requires a special feeding bowl such as a slow feeder or bowl riser, please leave their bowls at home.
All rooms are 44 sq. feet (5 1/2′ X 8′). Wall height is either 6′ or 8′.
Overnight Boarding Day Sit Boarding Monday – Friday
Drop Off 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Pick up 10:00am – 1:00pm
Monday – Friday
Full Day: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Half Day: 5-6 hoursSaturday
Drop Off 12:00pm – 3:00pmPick Up 10:00am – 1:00pm
Full Day: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Half Day: 5-6 hours
Drop Off 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Pick Up 10:00am – 1:00pmSunday
Full Day: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Half Day: 5-6 hours
By Appointment Only
$5.05 holiday check-in fee applies
By Appointment Only
- There are no drop off or pick up hours before 8:00am or after 7:00pm daily .
- There are no Sunday drop off or pick up hours before 10:00am.
- If you need to pick up on a holiday or after hours please pre-pay at drop off or save a credit card number to your client portal for the duration of your dog(s) boarding stay and until check out and payment is received.
- Changes to reservations can only be made during office hours; this includes early arrivals and late departures. After hour technicians on staff are not authorized to release overnight guests without a prescheduled appointment. Our office is closed on all major holidays.
- Our pricing is per room, not per dog. Multiple dogs are permitted per room but consideration is always given for
the comfort of the dogs. All dogs residing in the same room MUST also reside in the same household.
Overnight Rooms: $40.40 per night. ($5.05 additional fee for three or more dogs residing in one room)
Single Night Stay on a major holiday: $50.50
(New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Day Sitting rate per room: (limited to availability)
$26.26 for a full day
$14.14 for a half day
Cancellation Policy: We do require a minimum of 72 hours notice for ALL cancellations. If 72 hour notice is not given you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee regardless of the length of your stay.
All About Dogs strives to accommodate and mimic each client’s home routine as best as possible. In order to ensure that all guests are provided equal care and attention, an additional fee of $10.00 per night may be added if instructions and time needed exceeds our allotted time constraints. This may include an extreme amount of medications, intricate feeding requirements or special needs and instructions that require additional time above our routine. Each case will be evaluated on an individual basis and any additional fees will be discussed and agreed upon prior to the date of your reservation.
- Vaccination requirements:
- Bordatella and
- Rabies vaccinations.
- Negative Fecal – Current within the year
For your convenience, we have a Customer Vet Sheet that you may give to your vet to ensure your dog meets the health requirements for their stay.
To Our New Clients: Registration in our Client Portal is required to request a reservation. Please review and submit proof that your pet(s) have met our health and vaccination requirements a minimum of 5 days prior to your first check-in date. You may do so in person by stopping in our store, fax to 440-708-0575 or upload into your client portal.
A printable copy of our Boarding Doghouse Rules is available for your convenience.
Build Your Own Boarding Menu
Enhance your dogs overnight stay with our services listed below – PDF Version
DOGGY DAYCARE Activity Description Cost Full Day of Daycare 6-8 hours of supervised off leash play $16.16 Half Day of Daycare 3-4 hours of supervised off leash play $11.11 DOG TRAINING Activity Description Cost Enrichment Training 30 minute session of fun activities to
stimulate your dog’s mind and body
$25.25 Private Training 30 minutes of one-on-one training, focusing
on specific commands to improve behavior
$25.25 WELLNESS Activity Description Cost Canine Massage / Reiki 30 minute hands on massage or Reiki $30.30 Park Walks Transportation in our pet taxi to Auburn Community Park
where your dog will partake on a 30 minute walk on a wooded trail.
$30.30 GROOMING Service Description Cost Full Service Grooming Includes a bath, brushing, hair clipping,
nail trimming and ear cleaning.
varies Bath, Brush, Nails & Ears Includes a bath, brushing, nail trimming and ear cleaning. varies Nails Only Nail trim or grind only. $10 – $20 OTHER ADD-ON SERVICES Activity Description Cost Tana’s Tasty Kong Treats Your dog will enjoy a kong stuffed with one of our
homemade, healthy and delicious fillings.
$5.05 All About My Day Text Updates Receive a picture or video of your dog with a
description of their day text to your phone.
$5.05 Terrific Trio Package Your dog will receive a package of homemade treats,
a choice of squeaky toy and a picture or video text sent to your phone.
$15.15 Taxi Service Transportation to and/or from our facility. varies
- Requesting a Reservation: If you create a boarding reservation in your client portal and space is not available you will receive an email stating that you have been added to the wait list for the dates requested. Please contact us at 440-708-1364 if you do not wish to be on the wait list.To Our New Clients: Registration in our Client Portal is required to request a reservation. Please review and submit proof that your pet(s) have met our health and vaccination requirements a minimum of 5 days prior to your first check-in date. You may do so in person by stopping in our store, fax to 440-708-0575 or upload into your client portal.Thank you!
We do require a minimum of 72 hours notice for ALL cancellations. If 72 hour notice is not given you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee regardless of the length of your stay.