The purpose of our daycare center is to provide a safe, fun and social environment for your dog during weekday business hours and Saturday. Please review our Doggy Daycare Requirements and Policies to see if doggy daycare is a good match for your dog.
Please fill out an Guest Application. It can be mailed,faxed or stop in and drop it off.
We will screen your completed Enrollment Application form then contact you to schedule an appointment to meet your dog. During the interview we will discuss your application, answer all of your questions and perform a temperament evaluation. There is a one time non-refundable fee of $10.00 for the interview and temperament evaluation.Please be aware that the daycare environment is not suitable for every dog. The interview and temperament evaluation gives us the information about your dog's personality that we need to help them integrate safely into the daycare group.
To ensure the safety and health of your dog and our other guests, we require that the following rules and regulations are followed:
- All dogs 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be at least 16 weeks old.
- All dogs must be up-to-date on DHLPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations.
- All dogs must be on flea, tick and heartworm prevention.
- Because we support the Geauga County Dog Warden, all dogs must be licensed within their respective county and wear their license tag.
- All dogs must be healthy enough to exercise.
- Owners will certify that their dog(s) is in good health and has not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. If your dog does become ill with a communicable condition, we require a veterinarian certificate of health to be readmitted.
- All dogs must be non-aggressive and not possessive of food or toys. Owners will certify that their dog has not harmed or shown aggression towards any person or other dog. Safety of all dogs will be our primary concern.
- All dogs must be brought to daycare on a leash and owners are responsible for picking up any solid waste in the parking lot or grounds of All About Dogs of Northeast Ohio, LLC if your dog eliminates before entering or after leaving the daycare.